Pit Stop will deliver the order to your local handler office at Seletar Airport. Kindly ensure that all the recipient’s information is accurate.
Please inform us should you like us to deliver to a different location.
If the recipient’s address is incorrect and delivery was sent to the incorrectly advised address, Pit Stop will call you.
Pit Stop is not responsible for delivery made to an incorrect address submitted by the customer. Pit Stop will attempt to call you should this occur. However, if the delivery is successfully made, the customer shall assume full responsibility for the entire purchase.
We understand that your client may change travel plan and the order may need to be cancelled. We would like to assist you in the event of a cancellation of flight as best as we can.
Kindly take note of the following cancellation policy:
- Please email your cancellation request to us at [email protected]itstop-inflightcatering.com with your order number.
- Cancellation within 48 hours before departure time, we will make a full refund to you. The due amount will be charged back to the originating account.
- Cancellation between 48 hours to 24 hours before departure, only dry food, canned drinks, and amenities will get a full refund; perishable items such as flowers, fresh food and fresh drinks, as well as hot food will NOT be refunded. The due amount will be charged back to the originating account.
- Cancellation request for less than 24 hours before departure, the full purchase amount will apply.
- Cancellation for same day express delivery, the full purchase amount will apply.