- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We are responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd (the ‘Website’). We take a serious stance regarding the protection of personal information. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain from you. By using our Website you consent to this use.
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you use services provided on this Website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with our Website and administer our Website services where you have registered to receive these.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail or the online feedback form;
- For crime prevention and detection; and
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may give information about you as follows:
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Website but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Our Website may use ‘cookies’ so we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our Website. Cookies are identifiers which a website can send to your browser to facilitate your next visit to our Website. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Website.
- CORRECTION/UPDATING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing us at (Email Address).
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected through this Website will not be used or disclosed unless the individual gives his consent to the use or disclosure.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES