- AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PIT STOP INFLIGHT CATERING SERVICES PTE LTD
Thank you for visiting Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services (the ‘Website’). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these Terms and Conditions (the ‘Agreement’). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd, whose principal office is at 192, Waterloo Street, #06-02, Sky Line Building, Singapore (187966). Registration No : 201423746C.
You represent and possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS We reserve the right to amend, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) from time to time without prior notice or subsequent notification to you. By accessing the Website, you agree to be legally bound by any such amended, revised and/or changed Terms and Conditions. It is therefore your responsibility to read this page prior to any future access to and use of our Website. If you do not agree to the amended, revised and/or changed terms and conditions, kindly refrain from accessing our website and exit immediately.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, all Content is owned by, licensed to, controlled by or proprietary to Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd, and is protected by the various intellectual property laws. The intellectual property rights in our Website, the Content and the Services shall vest and remain with Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd (or, if applicable, the parties who have authorised Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd to use the same on the Website). You may not reproduce, translate, use, modify, display, publish, adapt, communicate, transmit, broadcast, trade, sell or distribute, or otherwise use or exploit in any other way (including without limitation in the creation of derivative works) (1) any portion of or access to the Website; (2) any of the Services; (3) the Content or (4) any third party content, information or materials provided on or through the Website for any commercial or any other purposes. Linking the Website to any other website or mirroring any of the information on the Website on any other server is also expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
“Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd”, the “Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd” mark and logos used on the Website are names, trademarks, service marks and logos proprietary to Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd or which belong to other parties who have authorised Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd to use the same on the Website.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON PIT STOP INFLIGHT CATERING SERVICES PTE LTD LIABILITIES
Your access to and use of software and other materials on/through the website is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate. However, we do not guarantee that all information provided by outside sources is accurate.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents.
Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd may at any time from time to time deactivate, interrupt, suspend, restrict or terminate (temporarily or permanently) the operations of, an/or, your access to, the whole or any part of the Website for any period of time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. Without prejudice to the other provisions of these Terms and conditions, Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses that you may suffer if incur resulting from the aforesaid deactivation, interruption, suspension, restriction and/or termination.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties relating to the information, software, products and services contained in this website. All such information is provided ‘as in’ with warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services contained in this website including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event will we be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, or delay of inability to use this website, or any information contained in this website. Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- INDEMNITY You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pit Stop Inflight Catering Services Pte Ltd , its directors, officers, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, proceedings, liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses whatsoever (including without limitation legal costs on a full indemnity basis) arising from or in connection with (a) your access of the Website and/or use of the Services; (ii) any other party’s access of the Website and/or use of the Services using your user identification, password, personal, identification number or other authentication information (collectively, “User ID Information”), if any, used by you on the Website; (iii) you breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (iv) any other party’s breach of these Terms and Conditions where such party was able to access the Website and/or use the Services by using your User ID Information; and/or (v) your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law or any rights of any person or entity.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you hereby agree that these Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to your access and use of the Website and/or the Services shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or held to be void or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. The invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary and mended or replaced by valid, legal and enforceable provisions which achieve, to the greatest extent possible, the intent of these Terms and Conditions.